Thursday, March 10, 2016

I'm Moving the Blog

If you read my Month in Review post for February, then you know that I'd considered moving off of Blogger, and possibly onto my own domain.



After a lot of research (and hours of work), I have now officially moved to my own site!

http://www.rlhendrian.com is now live :)


I am now re-working all of my Blogger posts for the new page (see, hours of work), and I will hopefully be able to keep all/some of the comments intact as well.

If you are reading this, please consider coming over and following me on my new site :) 

To make the transition a little easier, I'll probably double post for a week or two. I'll post on my new blog, and then repost on here with directions to the new space. I don't plan on deleting this blog, at least not for some time, as I have to make sure I save anything/everything that is any good. However, I will eventually be only over at my new site.

Thanks to everyone who has read/commented/followed my posts, and I hope to see you over at my new site :)

-Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment