Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Day One and Day Two: Some Things About Me and 10 Likes/Dislikes

These two days were pretty similar, so I combined them. All of my answers are random and spontaneous. I'll try not to repeat myself.

In no particular order:



  • I am a Christian-Romans 10:5-21
  • My favorite books of the Bible [to read] are (OT) Ecclesiastes and Psalms, and (NT) John and Romans.
  • I want to travel the world and I am fascinated by other cultures
  • I don't trust the judgement of anyone who despises Frodo or Boromir
  • I am practically blind without my glasses
  • Robin McKinley, Elizabeth Marie Pope, and Garth Nix  are three of my favorite authors that most people [that I know] have not read.
  • I love world mythology
  • I am a King Arthur legend aficionado
  • I have completed 7 novels and I have about 5 others going
  • My favorite color is orange
  • I like to dance but I'm not very good at it!
  • Hiking is one of my favorite things to do
  • I make soundtracks for my books and characters and use them while writing

Ten things I like:

  • Antique/rare books
  • Chilly autumn nights
  • Rain
  • Yarn 
  • Bats (they're pretty cool, especially if you hate mosquitoes.See this)
  • Superheroes (Particularly MARVEL, sorry DC)
  • DOCTOR WHO!
  • Museums
  • Kombucha (Honestly, I love the taste)
  • Concept art
Ten things I dislike:

  • Wet socks
  • Driving home in a semi-blizzard
  • Artificial flavors
  • Period inaccurate behavior in historical novels
  • Cheap or contrived plot devices (a random/pointless character death, love triangle, magical object, and this list could go on for pages)
  • Indoor dogs
  • Filling out tax forms
  • Allergies
  • Apple juice
  • Going to the doctor's office
There we go. Three random lists that I'll post before I overthink them.



No comments:

Post a Comment