Friday, October 24, 2014

Blogger, Reanimated

Helllllllooooo Internet.

I just might be the worst blogger ever. Don't quote me on that.

All this aside, I am starting over-it's like a New Year's Resolution, only I'm too late for that, or even a Chinese New Year's Resolution.

I work at a really cool independent bookstore/cafe/coffeehouse/wine bar, 5 days a week year round. I'm the head bookseller, afternoon bartender, and daytime manager of a sorts. Shameless plug, here's the link: http://www.thebooknookjavashop.com/

That takes up a lot of my time. The rest of my hours are divided into writing, knitting, reading, and hanging out with my family. So blogging, right . . . but I'm determined to be a published author, and blogging is part of the modern writing world.
  So instead of making any big promises, I'll just promise to work at it. Blogging first, promotion second.

     On a totally unrelated topic, I just started the No.1 Ladies Detective Club by Alexander McCall Smith, and I plan on posting my review here when I finish.
   
     R

No comments:

Post a Comment